‘Eastern division of Paris : containing the Quartiers’
W. B. Clarke and James Shury created this detailed map of Paris with the superintendence of The Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge. It was published in London by Baldwin & Cradock in April of 1834. Within it’s eight pieces it shows Plaine de Monceaux in the northwest to La Grande Pinte and Bercy in the southwest, with several quaint line drawings of notable buildings and monuments of Paris along the bottom edge. In English with French place names.
Reproduction Size: 36″ x 27.5″